Horner Consulting and Publishing
Your Source for Custom Technology Solutions
Horner Consulting and Publishing is a professional computer consulting firm based in Wisconsin. We specialize in supplying customers with solutions for their Internet marketing and data processing needs.
Internet marketing refers to advertising and marketing efforts that use the web and email to drive direct sales. Internet marketing is broken down into several areas.
- Website Design
- Site Hosting
- Domain Registration
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization
Our goal in web design is to create a site that you can stand behind.
- It should be clean and appealing to those viewing it.
- Easy to find and available to search engines to process.
- Provide information for new customers and updates to existing customers on the services offered.
- Create a central location that links your social media and other areas that contain your Internet presence.
- Affirms the vision of you and your firm as experts in your field.
The services that Horner Consulting and Publishing provide when building websites include methods that speak to achieving these goals.
- Working with your team on learning about your business and how to communicate about it to others.
- Using tools and techniques that create a clean and clear site for those to view.
- Using search engine optimization from the ground up gives your site the edge over others.
- Creating an interface that interested parties can use to communicate with your office.
- Build an easy to use forum to communicate with customers about the latest news on your business or industry.
- Assist in selecting domain and hosting offerings.
- Insertion of your new website into the popular search engines.
- Create email accounts that help promote your website and makes your firm stand out.
- Linking your website to other regions of the Internet that are important to you.
We have the expertise to construct a presence on the web, which will aid you in marketing your business or organization. In the event you already have a website, we can evaluate it to ensure that customers can find you above your competition.
Data processing is defined as a series of operations on data, especially by a computer, to retrieve, transform, or classify information. Business decisions are best made with information at your fingertips. We have the skills to take your raw data and mold it into the information you can use.
Horner Consulting and Publishing maintains a policy of including our customers in the designing, testing, and evaluating of the completed project. We assert that all work completed must be something the customer can use and stand behind.